Cockpit Mount TerraCycle Mini BE
- 12 cm wide top tube offers ample mounting space and can accommodate wide displays
- 11 cm long main tube offers a great amount of vertical adjustability
- 7/8 inch (22,2 mm) standard handle bar tube outside diameter
- Stepless adjustability of height and view angle via double clamp with two different inner diameters
- Robust tubing from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Can easily be retrofitted via double clamp
- All parts are secured with strong bolts that prevent vibrations while riding
This TerraCycle Cockpit Mount Mini BE plugs in and clamps on to the end of your handlebar. You could put a mirror off to the side of your handlebar, put your Bike computer, GPS device or E-bike display right at the top of your handlebar or you could also use the Cockpit mount as a hand rest.
Fits ICE, Hase Kettwiesel, HP Velotechnik Scorpion, HP Velotechnik Gekko, KMX and more.
The TerraCycle Cockpit Mount Mini BE fits into any handlebar that can take bar end shifters.
Double sided clamp grips the outside end of your handlebar and the vertical part of the T. Diameter of the horizontal portion is 22.2 mm, the same as a standard handlebar. So all kinds of things can be attached.
We do not recommend that you attach controls like shifters and brakes, however. 4 inches (100 mm) wide and 3 inches (75 mm) tall. Requires 1.5 inch (38 mm) of insertion into the handlebar for a net height above the end of the handlebar of 1.5 inches (38 mm). Requires 3/8 inch (10 mm) of clear handlebar end to clamp onto.
Made from black powder coated aluminum. Fits any bike or trike with 7/8 inch outside diameter and 3/4 inch inside diameter handlebars (almost all underseat handlebars are made this way).
1. How does it work?
The vertical part of the T fits down inside the end of the handlebar. A clamp goes down over the end of the handlebar and holds them together.
2. Will it fit in my handlebar?
Almost certainly. Any handlebar that can take bar end shifters can take this mount.
3. What can I put on it?
All sorts of things- phones, computers, GPSs, mirrors, horns... or leave it free and use it as a hand rest or assist grip. It's quite useful. We don't recommend you put things like brakes and shifters on it though, it's made for being a rest and for mounting accessories.
4. Can I use it with my bar end shifters?
Unfortunately, no. But you can use our Cockpit Mount BES for bar end shifters.
Watch product video: