Front mudguards adjustable for ICE Trikes
- Two versions available: for front wheels with and without front suspension
- Lightweight, sturdy and warp resistant with mounting hardware made of aluminium 6061 T6
- Suggested for tire widths from 35 mm to 50 mm
- Fits ICE Adventure, ICE Adventure HD, ICE Sprint, ICE Sprint X, ICE VTX
- Weight per pair: 650 g (for front wheels without front suspension) 700 g (for front wheels with front suspension)
Designing functional mudguard attachments for single side mounted wheels can be a real challenge.
ICE have managed to develop an attachment which is lightweight, sturdy and warp resistant, while effectively protecting the rider from the wet and road grime.
The front mudguards mounts are a two piece construction made out of 6061 T6 aluminium elements that are hard anodized in black colour. These can be adjusted both in height and width respectively (according to the dimensions of your choice of tyre) and can quickly be removed and re- attached with just a single bolt (for front wheels without front suspension) or two bolts (for front wheels with front suspension).
The trike is not included in the sales price.