Recumbent Shorts Bendit Cycling Expedition 2.0 - Navy
- Vents can be opened on thigh to provide extra ventilation on hot days
- Redesigned velcro fasten-down leg openings
- No rear padding or pockets to get in the way of your saddle-free recumbent riding experience
- High-quality, durable, flexible material - Breathable and quick drying
- Highly reflective logos for added safety
- Pant legs can fasten close to ankles with Velcro fasteners
- Waistband adjusters help you get exactly the right fit
- Oversized fit makes them a great match to wear together with padded shorts
- Ultra-soft 12-inch inseams Recumbent specific placed sealable pockets
- Reinforced panels for extreme durability at the back
The bendit cycling Expedition shorts 2.0 are a relaxed, comfortable pair of shorts built exclusively for recumbent riders. These shorts are built around the recumbent cyclist - from material selection to pocket placement to 'bent rider-specific features.
The shorts are made from a breathable, quick drying, flexible and durable high-grade polyester blend. The back of the shorts feature reinforced panels for extreme durability and exceptional comfort while cruising on your 'bent. The leg openings can be fastened close to the leg with smartly-placed Velcro fasteners. In addition to all these features, the shorts look fabulous on or off the bike!
Temperatures heating up? These pants feature zippered vents behind the thigh that can be opened to allow improved air circulation for a cooler ride. All its six pockets are easily reachable while youre seated and can be closed by either heavy duty zippers or velcro. This way, you wont risk loosing any items that would otherwise work their way out.
This video provides a detailed look at the shorts:
Size ordering tip: If your measurements border two sizes, order the larger size for the most comfortable fit!