Crankset single Driveline CS-342AD 42 tooth 170 mm and 155mm black anodized
- Crank arm length 170 mm or 155 mm
- 42 tooth chainring
- Double sided black anodized chain ring guard
- Stainless chainring bolts made from black anodized aluminum
- Bolt circle diameter: 130 mm
- Crank arm is matte black anodized
- weight 747 g
- comes with mounting screws for square type bottom brackets and washers for pedal installation
This crankset is manufactured exclusively for ICLETTA and installed on our ICE trikes with SRAM DualDrive hub gear and 20 inch (406) back wheel. The crankset can also be installed on folding bikes, other hub gears and in combination with an electric assist.
Well designed crankset with single 42 tooth chainring. Perfect for recumbent trikes, recumbents, folding bikes and bikes with hub gears or electrical assist. The matte black anodized crankarm and double sided chain ring guard create a subtle high quality look. The black anodized aluminum screws guarantee a stainless crankset and complete the clean look of the crankset. Included are crank set bolts, needed for square type bottom brackets as well as washers that, when properly installed, will enable you to conveniently loosen your pedals for maintenance.
Delivery consists of right and left crank as well as 2x crank bolts and 2x pedal discs.