FF Adapter for ICE
- ICE FF Adapter to adjust the seating position on ICE recumbent trikes
- Moves the seat 5cm towards the front
- Intended to be installed permanently
The ICE FF adapter enables the rider to move the seat 5cm towards the front, in case short cranks and the maximum insertion of the front boom
is not sufficient for smaller rider. The ICE FF adapter is mounted onto the lower seat bracket and can be retrofitted at anytime.
Measure your leg length and find out, which crank and adapter combination is best for you:
- Sit against a wall without shoes or with your cycling shoes with your toes pointed upwards.
- Place a board or a few books between you and the wall to create a space of about 25-28cm.
Make sure to have a convenient seating position when resting your head and shoulders against the wall.
- Measure the distance from your heel to the end of your bottom.
With your X-Seam you can now find out wether you need short cranks or any of our FF/FB adapters:
Overview ICE crank and adapter combinations in relation to the riders X-Seam:
- 89 - 92 cm X-Seam - 155 mm cranks and FF adapter
- 93 - 97 cm X-Seam - 155 mm cranks
- 98 - 122 cm X-Seam - 170 mm cranks
- 123 - 127 cm X-Seam - 170 mm cranks and FB adapter