Drivetrain & Shifting
Drivetrain & Shifting
- Crankset single Driveline DX-110-34AD 34 tooth 170 mmRegular Price €59.00 Special Price €39.00
- Crankset single Driveline CS-339AD 39 tooth 170 mm and 155mm black anodized
- Crankset single Driveline CS-342AD 42 tooth 170 mm and 155mm black anodized
- Crank set triple Driveline Durabi 400 58/48/38 170 mm black anodized€129.00
- Frame quick adjust TerraCycle for recumbent bicycles and trikes€159.00
- Chain Keeper TerraCycle single for 8mm, stainless steel, Nylon arm€14.90Für 8mm, rostfreier Stahl und Nylon
- Chain Keeper TerraCycle double for 8mm, stainless steel , Nylon arm€19.00
- Quick Link YABAN QR8 8speed and QRS9 for 9speed silver€2.90
- Quick Link YABAN QR10 for 10speed silver or QRS11 for 11speed silver/grey€2.90
- Floating Chaintube Holder TerraCycle including chaintube€19.00
- Idler-Kit TerraCycle ELITE for Xtracycle Freeradical 1x PowerRegular Price €99.00 Special Price €79.00
- Idler-Kit TerraCycle ELITE for Xtracycle Freeradical Titanium 1x PowerRegular Price €139.00 Special Price €119.00
- Idler Kit TerraCycle SPORT for Surley Big Dummy SPORT
- Idler Kit TerraCycle ELITE for Surley Big Dummy ELITE€179.00
- Idler Kit TerraCycle SPORT for Challenge Fujin SL Sport€79.00
- Idler TerraCycle ELITE Over/Under 15 thooth Ti and high quality urethane band OD 70 mm
- Power Idler TerraCycle SPORT, 14 thooth Al, OD 65 mm, ID 8 mm
- Idler TerraCycle SPORT Over/Under 15 thooth Al and high quality urethane band, OD 70 mm€69.00
- Idler TerraCycle SPORT, Return, high quality urethane ring, OD 70 mm
- Idler Kit TerraCycle SPORT for MetaBike Over/Under€89.00
- Idler Kit TerraCycle ELITE for MetaBike Elite Over/Under€149.00
- Idler TerraCycle SPORT, Power 15 tooth AL, OD 70 mm
- Idler TerraCycle ELITE, Power 23 tooth, TI, OD 101 mm, ID 8 mm€149.00
Being the exclusive european distributor for the market leading TerraCycle products, we offer you a broad range of idlers that will enable you to get the maximum efficiency out of your recumbent or recumbent trike.
A bicycle chain is always made to run on the teeth of a chainring and will always dig into or skip along (causing vibrations) the plastic surface of non-cogged idlers. This is where valuable energy is lost due to friction. The TerraCycle idlers solve this issue by having the chain run on CNC machined cogs made from either aluminum (sport) or titanium (elite) that reduce friction, wear and vibration of your drive. Every TerraCycle idler can be stripped completely. This way, the bearings can be maintained and in case it is ever needed, the cog can be exchanged, too. We also offer many special idler kits for certain bike models of the recumbent world containing all the needed mounting hardware to fit your bike with TerraCycle idlers.
Our Idler TerraCycle offers many customizable options and accessories, that you can conveniently select on the article page. Here, you can also add a chain guide made from stainless steel and nylon, which will improve your chainline even more.
Of course you’ll also find the matching bicycle chains in our webshop. We have been fitting our trikes with YABAN chains for many years now and we’ve only had great experiences with them. We take our Chain YABAN straight from the roll, cut it to your individual length and always ship it with the matching chain connector.
Cranksets are an integral part of our line of products. The Crankset single Driveline CS-339AD 39 tooth is available at 150 and 170 mm length and mounted on our ICE recumbent trikes as well as the recumbent bikes of other manufacturers and any upright bicycles with gear hubs or electrical assist. The crankset is manufactured exclusively for ICLETTA and offers quality finish and subtle design.
If your recumbent trike is meant to be used by multiple riders, we recommend the useful Frame quick adjust TerraCycle for recumbent bicycles and trikes. This clever solution can be mounted on trikes from HP Velotechnik, Azub, Greenspeed, Performer, Actionbent and enables smooth adjusting according to the leg length of the current rider without having to change the length of the chain at all. This way, the recumbent trike is always perfectly set up for the current rider and pedaling stays pain-free.