Conversion kit TerraCycle for Windwrap WGX to WINTR Mount
- Revised mounting system for the TerraCycle WGX front fairing
- Eases the installation of the fairing
- Suitable for many recumbent and trike models
- Can be removed quickly by loosening only two clamping screws
- By keeping the clamp on the frame, the fairing can be mounted in exactly the same position again
- The WINTR mount makes it possible to assemble the fairing with a Pinion gearbox or bottom bracket motors
- Weightof the WINTR Mount: 1100 g
With this conversion kit, you can upgrade your TerraCycle WGX front fairing to the newest standard:
Thanks to the newly developed WINTR mounting system, installing the fairing on the frame is achieved with only two screws. Thus, the fairing is attached or removed within seconds from the frame. As part of the mount remains on the bottom bracket, the fairing can be mounted in the exactly same position every time. This is an enormous increase in comfort, which rightly received the Trike Accessory of the Year 2018 award from the renowned recumbent trike website BentRider Online.
The space required for the installation has also been reduced. The new frame clamp requires a narrow, circumferential area to mount on the trike. The frame clamp is designed so that the front fairing can also be attached to trikes with a Pinion gearbox or a bottom bracket based electrical e-assist such as Shimano Steps. Please select the right model for you in the selection window or just ask us for other measurements via our contact form.
See installation video:
Suitable for many recumbent and tricycle models such as Catrike, Challenge, HP Velotechnik, Steintrikes and of course ICE. Any trikes as well as the windscreen of the XT fairing shown in the pictures are not included in the sales price.